br Kalam K Marwick TH Role of
3. Kalam K, Marwick TH. Role of cardioprotective therapy for prevention of cardiotoxicity with chemotherapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Cancer 2013;49:2900-9.
4. Schupp N, Schmid U, Heidland A, Stopper H. Rosuvastatin protects against oxidative stress and DNA damage in vitro via upregulation of glutathione synthesis. Atherosclerosis 2008;199:278-87.
6. Riad A, Bien S, Westermann D, et al. Pretreatment with statin attenuates the cardiotoxicity of doxorubicin in mice. Cancer Res 2009;69:695-9.
7. Acar Z, Kale A, Turgut M, et al. Efficiency of atorvastatin in the pro-tection of anthracycline-induced cardiomyopathy. J Am Coll Cardiol 2011;58:988-9.
8. Seicean S, Seicean A, Plana JC, Budd GT, Marwick TH. Effect of statin therapy on the risk for incident Arachidonoyl 2\'-Chloroethylamide failure in patients with breast cancer receiving anthracycline chemotherapy: an observational clinical cohort study. J Am Coll Cardiol 2012;60:2384-90.
9. Chotenimitkhun R, D’Agostino R Jr, Lawrence JA, et al. Chronic statin administration may attenuate early anthracycline-associated declines in left ventricular ejection function. Can J Cardiol 2015;31:302-7.
10. Romond EH, Jeong JH, Rastogi P, et al. Seven-year follow-up assessment of cardiac function in NSABP B-31, a randomized trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel (ACP) with ACP plus trastuzumab as adjuvant therapy for patients with node-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive breast can-cer. J Clin Oncol 2012;30:3792-9.
12. Grundy SM, Stone NJ, Bailey AL, et al. 2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/ AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood Cholesterol: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines [Epub ahead of print]. J Am Coll Cardiol https://doi. org/10.1016/j.jacc.2018.11.003.
Calvillo-Argüelles et al. Statins and Trastuzumab Cardiotoxicity
13. Pituskin E, Mackey JR, Koshman S, et al. Multidisciplinary Approach to Novel Therapies in Cardio-Oncology Research (MANTICORE 101-Breast): a randomized trial for the prevention of trastuzumab-associated cardiotoxicity. J Clin Oncol 2017;35:870-7.
14. Gulati G, Heck SL, Ree AH, et al. Prevention of cardiac dysfunction during adjuvant breast cancer therapy (PRADA): a 2 x 2 factorial, ran-domized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of candesartan and metoprolol. Eur Heart J 2016;37:1671-80.
15. Sandoo A, Kitas GD, Carmichael AR. Endothelial dysfunction as a region of division determinant of trastuzumab-mediated cardiotoxicity in patients with breast cancer. Anticancer Res 2014;34:1147-51.
17. Kuramochi Y, Guo X, Sawyer DB. Neuregulin activates erbB2-dependent src/FAK signaling and cytoskeletal remodeling in isolated adult rat cardiac myocytes. J Mol Cell Cardiol 2006;41:228-35.
19. Cho DHKM, Park SM, Shim W. Synergistic protective effect of rosu-vastatin and candesartan againist chemotherapy induced cardiotoxicity: mechanism of action. Eur Heart J 2018;39(suppl):1272.
21. Chavez-MacGregor M, Niu J, Zhang N, et al. Cardiac monitoring during adjuvant trastuzumab-based chemotherapy among older patients with breast cancer. J Clin Oncol 2015;33:2176-83. 159
22. Tarantini L, Cioffi G, Gori S, et al. Trastuzumab adjuvant chemotherapy and cardiotoxicity in real-world women with breast cancer. J Card Fail 2012;18:113-9.
23. Sawaya H, Sebag IA, Plana JC, et al. Assessment of echocardiography and biomarkers for the extended prediction of cardiotoxicity in patients treated with anthracyclines, taxanes, and trastuzumab. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 2012;5:596-603.
24. Negishi K, Negishi T, Hare JL, Haluska BA, Plana JC, Marwick TH. Independent and incremental value of deformation indices for predic-tion of trastuzumab-induced cardiotoxicity. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2013;26:493-8.
25. Guglin ME, Krischer J, Tamura R, et al. Lisinopril or carvedilol for prevention of trastuzumab induced cardiotoxicity. Presented at: 67th Annual American College of Cardiology Meeting; March 10-12, 2018; Orlando, FL.
26. Plana JC, Galderisi M, Barac A, et al. Expert consensus for multimodality imaging evaluation of adult patients during and after cancer therapy: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography and the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2014;27: 911-39.
27. Walker J, Bhullar N, Fallah-Rad N, et al. Role of three-dimensional echocardiography in breast cancer: comparison with two-dimensional echocardiography, multiple-gated acquisition scans, and cardiac mag-netic resonance imaging. J Clin Oncol 2010;28:3429-36.